This course is ideal for learners who would like to study English as an Additional Language.
- Improve your English skills
- Gain a recognised qualification
- ESOL programme available for all ages
- Individual support
- Top 10 in the UK for results*
- A diverse college
- Fantastic links with over 250 employers for work experience opportunities
Click here for our dedicated curriculum intent.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at students who would like to study English as an Additional Language.
What will you learn?
English as a second language.
What skills will you develop?
Skills students will develop on this course include:
- Problem Solving
- Exam skills
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Literacy and oracy Communication skills
ESOL 16-19 will allow for potential progression on to GCSE English and Maths Level 2 courses as appropriate. Progression into workplace/apprenticeships.
Step Up Pathway
How is the course assessed: