This course is ideal for learners who enjoy a practical focus and would like to progress into a film or TV related career. The course includes analysis the narrative and language of a film of your choice and putting this in a production context by looking at the companies who make them. The student will learn how to photograph and digitally edit marketing and other print products using software like Adobe Photoshop.
This course involves a location shooting trip and visits to TV and Film studios.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at students who:
- Are passionate about writing
- Would like to progress into a career in TV or Film Production
- Would like to progress to higher education to study a Film/TV based subject
- Would like to learn about making a trailer or a short film
- If you are artistic and are interested in video and graphics
What will you learn?
This course is assessed by coursework. Unit choices cover a range of media and film, including screenplay and script writing; and television and film production. The units can be tailored to your particular interests.
GCSE Grade 4 in English with an average points score of 3.2 or above.
How is the course assessed:
This course is assessed by coursework.