Our students benefit from access to transport routes covering a wide range of areas including Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Goole, Barton, Doncaster, Snaith, Thorne, Isle of Axholme, Cleethorpes, Brigg and everywhere in between!
Once you have applied and secured your place at John Leggott College, we will send you details of how to get a bus pass, where your nearest pick-up point is and answer any questions you might have.
All services run Monday to Friday during term time only.
Please note that Route 5 (Lindholme, Auckley, Branton and Armthorpe) will change with effect from 29th October 2018. Route JLC 5 – 29.10.18 onwards
For more information about bus routes from your area, please email StudentSupport@leggott.ac.uk or download our 2018-2019 College Buses Travel Pass Application Form and letter to apply for your pass.
North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire
If you live in North Lincolnshire or Lincolnshire, click to view the 2018-2019 Timetables of Service buses, including pick-up points and times for service buses only.
If you live in South Yorkshire, you can get cheaper travel with the new 16-18 Travel Pass! All 16-18 year olds living in South Yorkshire can apply for the new 16-18 Travel Pass to get cheaper travel on bus, tram and train.
Why should I apply?
- Now available to ALL 16-18 year olds in South Yorkshire
- Cheaper travel for work, school, college or leisure
- Travel for just 80p per journey on bus or tram and half fare on Northern trains
- Travel anytime, anywhere in South Yorkshire
- Valid through summer months so you can enjoy cheaper travel in August
- Access money saving tickets for young people
- Apply now for your 16-18 South Yorkshire Travel Pass