Our students benefit from access to transport routes covering a wide range of areas including Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Goole, Barton, Cleethorpes, Doncaster, Snaith, Thorne, Isle of Axholme, Brigg and everywhere in between. Once you have applied and secured your place at John Leggott College, we will send you details of how to get a bus pass, where your nearest pick-up point is and answer any questions you might have. All services run Monday to Friday during term time only. All Contract Bus Routes For more information about bus routes from your area, please email StudentServices@leggott.ac.uk or download our 2018-2019 College Buses Travel Pass Application Form and letter to apply for your pass.
Please click here to download the 2018-19 North Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire bus timetables, including pick-up points and times for JLC service buses.
*All Bus route timetables were last updated 15/03/2019.
External Transport Options
If you live in South Yorkshire and are 16-18 year old, you can apply for the new 16-18 Travel Pass to get cheaper travel on bus, tram and train. Why should I apply?
- Now available to ALL 16-18 year olds in South Yorkshire
- Cheaper travel for work, school, college or leisure
- Travel for just 80p per journey on bus or tram and half fare on Northern trains
- Travel anytime, anywhere in South Yorkshire
- Valid through summer months so you can enjoy cheaper travel in August
- Access money saving tickets for young people
- Apply now for your 16-18 South Yorkshire Travel Pass