Student Services are a pivotal contact for students at John Leggott College. One of their duties is to ensure students have a smooth journey into college.
Our students benefit from access to transport routes covering a wide range of areas including Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Goole, Barton, Cleethorpes, Doncaster, Snaith, Thorne, Isle of Axholme, Brigg and everywhere in between. Once you have applied and secured your place at John Leggott College, we will send you details of how to get a bus pass, where your nearest pick-up point is and answer any questions you might have. All services run Monday to Friday during term time only.
For more information about bus routes from your area, please email email@example.com or download our 2019-2020 College Buses Travel Pass Application Form and letter to apply for your pass.
If you are not on our current bus route but are interested in applying to John Leggott College, email our student services team and they will look into options for you to accommodate.
*All Bus route timetables were last updated 28/06/2019
External Transport Options
If you live in South Yorkshire and are 16-18 year old, you can apply for the new 16-18 Travel Pass to get cheaper travel on bus, tram and train.
Why should I apply?
- Now available to ALL 16-18 year olds in South Yorkshire
- Cheaper travel for work, school, college or leisure
- Travel for just 80p per journey on bus or tram and half fare on Northern trains
- Travel anytime, anywhere in South Yorkshire
- Valid through summer months so you can enjoy cheaper travel in August
- Access money saving tickets for young people
- Apply now for your 16-18 South Yorkshire Travel Pass
If you do not live in any of these areas and still wish to come to JLC, please do not hesitate to email the team and they will try to accommodate the best they can.