This course is ideal for learners progressing from a Creative Arts subject a Level Three who wish to progress into a career in the Creative Arts industry or to gain a stepping stone to university. This course is a one-year subject and will allow students to explore a range of areas. They are then able to choose a subject specialism through exploratory, pathway and confirmatory options.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at students who:
- Who wish to progress into a career in the Creative Arts industry
- Who wish to gain a stepping stone to university
What will you learn?
This course is assessed by coursework. Core units:
- The Exploratory Stage; this offers students the opportunity to experience a wide range of studio activities spanning two and three dimensional subject disciplines.
- The Pathway Stage; this offers the opportunity for students to discover their own strengths within a specific subject area.
- The Confirmatory Stage; at this stage of the course students negotiate individual programmes of work with a focus on specific subject areas. The term ends with a final assessment exhibition.
Level Three and Four
A successful portfolio, interview
How is the course assessed:
This course is assessed by coursework.