This course is ideal for learners who:
Enjoy working with numbers, particularly analysing and interpreting data.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at students who:
- Have an interest in analysing and interpreting data
- Wish to study a numerical course but do not wish to study pure mathematics
- Wish to support other subjects that involve the analysis of data
What will you learn?
This course is assessed by examinations.
What skills will you develop?
Skills students will develop on this course include:
- Analysing and Interpreting Data
- Completing Statistical Tests
- Calculating Probabilities
- Investigating Statistical Distributions
- Decision Making
There are a variety of different progression routes you can follow with this course. This can include different pathways to achieve numerous careers through Higher Education, Apprenticeships or directly into Employment. Here are some progression routes:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Financial Risk Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Market Researcher
Grade 5 in Mathematics GCSE. Average points score of 5.3
How is the course assessed:
This course is assessed by exams.